- Warranty & manual
- Security: 4 resettable combination locks, no key required and basic theft protection.
- Material: This padlock is made of braided steel wire and has a vinyl (PVC) coating that extends its life to prevent scratching or corrosion
- Multifunctional: used for camera traps and your other equipment: bike, motorbike, etc. You can easily attach your hunting camera to the trunk of a tree for example to secure your equipment against theft. Of course this security cable works perfectly with all your equipment.
- Easy to use: It's simple to use. Set your preferred password in 4 easy steps. The start-up password is 0000. Then insert a pin (screwdriver or other) to set your password and shuffle the numbers.
- Size: the cable of the lock is 2 m long and 0.9 cm in diameter.
|material type||stainless steel|
|number of elements||1|
|number of pieces||1|
|Seasons||Available in all seasons|
|Features||Stable combination of adjustable body|
|Components included||Cable lock|
|Product dimensions (L x W x H)||200 x 22 x 0.5 cm; 254 g|
What's in the box?
Here is what you will receive for Game Trail Camera Lock Security Lock Password Cable Chain Lock, Metal Protective Lock for Bike Wildlife Hunting Cameras Indoor Outdoor
It comes with:
- Game Trail Camera Lock Security Lock Password Cable Chain Lock, Metal Protective Lock for Bike Wildlife Hunting Cameras Indoor Outdoor
- SD Card
More questions about our products, go to our FAQ
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
1 year warrantyThe quality of our products is not proven. Our service does not stop with the purchase of our product and we offer a 1 year warranty and first class service. When you purchase our product, you are covered by a limited warranty. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty on the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by the consumer such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by anyone other than our authorized technicians.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your camera, please contact us. Repair is at our discretion during the warranty period, we will repair your camera or replace it with the same or a comparable model free of charge.
This guarantee only applies to private individuals who have purchased our products from us or from an authorised dealer. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty is valid for the remaining part of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends only to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal conditions of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. If you need to return a product under this warranty, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you: firstname.lastname@example.org.