- Warranty & manual
Record high quality 32MP photo and full HD 1296P Video by day or night, easy to set up, connect to the smart phone by cellular, use dedicated App for preview, image transmission and settings, send photos to phone.
Available networks and countries:
|Cellular||LTE, ONLY works with T-Mobile, Telefonica and Vodafone (in Germany)|
|LTE, ONLY works with Orange (in France)|
|LTE, ONLY works with Telecom Italia and Vodafone (in Italy)|
|LTE, ONLY works with Orange, Telefonica, Vodafone and TeliaSonera (in Spain)|
|LTE, ONLY works with Hutchison-Whampoa, BT Group, Telefonica and Vodafone (in the UK)|
- Innovative Cellular Transfer: The A390G trail cam takes a reliable 4G LTE cellular module and high-gain antenna, works with Hutchison-Whampoa, BT Group, Telefonica and Vodafone (in the UK) for better coverage. The cam can directly send pictures to your mobile phone from field according to the schedule you programmed.
For Your Quick Start: Operates with a dedicated free App. A free sim card is included. No activation fee. Operates on 8 AA batteries (not included) and a standard-size SDHC/SDXC card up to 512GB (32 GB SD card is included).
Easy-to-Use App Control: The App allows you quickly set up your camera and activate, check camera status, manage your field images. Valuable Add-ons - You can request HD images or videos on demand (order plan separately in the App).
- Superior Night Vision: Features 940nm no glow infrared technology makes your camera more concealed, encompasses adaptive illumination technology to avoid overexposure or over-dimmed, delivers better night vision (up to 100ft).
- More Excellent Features: Built-in 2.4” color display, fast 0.1 trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time, IP66 waterproof, compact housing design, intuitive operation.
Blazevideo A390G 4G LTE Cellular Trail Camera (2022)
- Works with AT&T and T-Mobile cellular (SIM card included, can only work in the UK)
- Easy to Use Phone App
- Quick Activation and Program Your Camera by App
- Offers Affordable and Flexible Data Plan
- Sends Pictures to Cell Phone and Requests HD Photos or Videos
- Captures Crystal Clear 32MP Still Image
- Records 1296P or 1080P HD Video with Sound
- No Glow Night Vision up to 100ft
1. Setup and activation.
1. Please format the memory card before use trail camera. We suggest SDHC card with class 10 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. Please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 4G LTE Wildlife Trail Camera 32MP 1296P Video Night Vision Motion Activated 0.1S Trigger Speed Waterproof for Wildlife Tracking and Home Security
It comes with:
- x1 Cellular Winter Forest Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x1 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
1 year warrantyThe quality of our products is not proven. Our service does not stop with the purchase of our product and we offer a 1 year warranty and first class service. When you purchase our product, you are covered by a limited warranty. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty on the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by the consumer such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by anyone other than our authorized technicians.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your camera, please contact us. Repair is at our discretion during the warranty period, we will repair your camera or replace it with the same or a comparable model free of charge.
This guarantee only applies to private individuals who have purchased our products from us or from an authorised dealer. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty is valid for the remaining part of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends only to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal conditions of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. If you need to return a product under this warranty, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you: email@example.com.