- Warranty & manual
Buy Two-Year Warranty
Blazevideo fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our cameras are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
We suggest customers buy our Protection Plan "2-Year Protection for £19.99", so you can get a Two-Year Warranty.
2-Year Protection for £19.99 - Warranty Terms
1. This Protection Plan is only fit for our sold cameras on Blazevideo.net. Accessories such as SD Card Reader, Mounting Holder other items are not included.
2. Customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the items back to Blazevideo.
3. Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back. Blazevideo will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4. When sending back the items, the customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking will not be processed.
5. Blazevideo reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse, or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our Blazevideo professionals.
2-Year Protection for £19.99 - Protection Plan instructions
Step 1: Customer contact us through email for repair and replacement.
Step 2: After we have received your email, we will give you the warehouse address for return. Within this email, you’ll receive further return instructions.
Step 3: Pack & Ship the item(s). The package should be shipped pre-paid through a traceable method.
Step 4: Send us the return tracking number through email.
Step 5: After we have received your return package, we will send you a new item(s) as a replacement.
What's in the box?
Here is what you will receive for Buy a Protection Plan: 2-Year Protection for £19.99 *
It comes with:
- Buy a Protection Plan: 2-Year Protection for £19.99 *
- SD Card
More questions about our products, go to our FAQ
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
1 year warrantyThe quality of our products is not proven. Our service does not stop with the purchase of our product and we offer a 1 year warranty and first class service. When you purchase our product, you are covered by a limited warranty. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty on the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by the consumer such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by anyone other than our authorized technicians.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your camera, please contact us. Repair is at our discretion during the warranty period, we will repair your camera or replace it with the same or a comparable model free of charge.
This guarantee only applies to private individuals who have purchased our products from us or from an authorised dealer. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty is valid for the remaining part of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends only to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal conditions of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. If you need to return a product under this warranty, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you: firstname.lastname@example.org.