- Warranty & manual
- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
- x1 Pro Blaze Video Trail Camera
- x1 SD Card reader
- x1 64Gb SD card
- SUPER LOW LIGHT SENSOR :Sony Starvis image sensor built-in enable trail camera takes color image even in low light and clear night version picture in total darkness.
- 24MP sharp image and 1296p with H.264 @30fps record every moment of wildlife more clearly and smoothly. Video in MP4 mode, compatible with more players.
- Pr-activated technology for lighting 0.1s trigger speed, Super-fast 0.5s recovery time makes sure you will not miss any wonderful moment. the upgraded trail camera has a longer night version at 100ft/30m and triggers distance at 82ft/25m
- EASY OPERATION: Insert SD card & batteries and play. Powered by 8pcs of Alkaline or Lithium batteries (Batteries NO INCLUDED). Unique keypad,2.4inch LCD color screen, user-friendly UI designed, it is easy to playback and review and manages the photos or videos you have taken.
- IP66 Waterproof, password protection & Time Lapse Features
- Sound Recording
- Easy to use with rush view on Camera or PC & Mac
- Camouflage & Stealth Design
Full HD Video & 24MP Photo
Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor * Premium extremely large aperture lens * Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction) * Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light * Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness * No-glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Get every details
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound * Max 24MP still pictures * Picture in JPG format, Video in MP4/MOV format more space-saving
Trail hunting camera takes pictures/videos at specified interval automatically and constantly, which is useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes and the growing process of plant, flower, birds nest. When monitoring certain point like parking or yard. This feature can be used with Timer to meet your timetable.
Hyper fast triggering
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.1~0.6s (pre-activated technology) * Fast recovery time 0.5s * Long trigger distance up to 82ft * Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Password Set and Serial Number function
This game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
1. Please format the memory card before using a trail camera. We suggest an SDHC card with class 6 or above for a better record and playback review. 2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect. 3. please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
(Note: Night videos are limited to a maximum of 30 seconds to conserve the batteries. If set video length higher than 30 seconds, e.g. 60 seconds, the max recording length at night keeps 30 seconds.)
|Motion detection or Time Lapse
|Max. Pixel Size
|F=1.6, FOV=63°, Auto IR-Cut
|2.31" Color screen
|6 Keys, 1 Power switch
|SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 128GB
|24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP
|PIR Sensing Distance
|82ft (Below 77°F/25°C)
|PIR Sensing Angle
|Total 120°(while side motion sensors enabled)
Central zone: 60°, Left side: 30°, Right side: 30°
|Approx. 0.1~0.6 second (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)
|3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
(Note: Max 30 seconds at night time to conserve batteries lifetime)
|On /Off, Specific working period of time
|4-Character (A-Z, 0-9)
|1 Sec. ~ 24 Hour
|8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 4.0x1.7mm plug (Not included)
|Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in SET mode
|Low Battery Alarm
8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9.4V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 4.0x1.7mm)
|Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)
|5% ~ 95%
|FCC & CE & RoHS
|6.1 x 4.4 x 3.0 inches
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: Bundle: Wildlife Trail Camera with Night Vision Motion Activated 0.1S Trigger Speed 24MP 1296P IP66 + SD card reader + 64Gb SD card
It comes with:
- x1 Pro Dark Green Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x1 Strap(s)
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
1 year warrantyThe quality of our products is not proven. Our service does not stop with the purchase of our product and we offer a 1 year warranty and first class service. When you purchase our product, you are covered by a limited warranty. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty on the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by the consumer such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by anyone other than our authorized technicians.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your camera, please contact us. Repair is at our discretion during the warranty period, we will repair your camera or replace it with the same or a comparable model free of charge.
This guarantee only applies to private individuals who have purchased our products from us or from an authorised dealer. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty is valid for the remaining part of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends only to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal conditions of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. If you need to return a product under this warranty, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you: email@example.com.