- Warranty & manual
⚠️ Warning micro SD compatible Trail camera (not sold on our store)
20MP IMAGE & 1296P VIDEO
0.3S LIGHTNING TRIGGER SPEED
OTHER OUTSTANDING FEATURES
- Image sensor: 2.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Photo resolution: 20M/16M/12M/8M/5M
- Screen: 2.4""color TFT LCD; 320x240 pixels
- Recording medium: Supports Micro SD memory card up to 128 GB (optional)
- Video resolutions: 1296P/1080P/720P/480P
- Lens: F2.5, f=3.6mm
- The distance of night version: 70ft
- Triggering Distance: Up to 70ft
- Triggering time: 0.5-0.8 second
- Shot lag: 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- IR flash: 42 pcs infrared LEDs
- Detection angle of sensor: 120°
- Spray water protected: Yes (IP65)
- Storage formats: Photo: JPEG; Video:AVI
- Connections: Micro USB 2.0
- Standby time: Approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
- Dimensions: 97x140x67mm
- Power supply: 8 x AA batteries; External 6V power supply, at least 1.5A DC 6V/2A, Plug 3.5x1.35mm (not supplied)
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-pack Wildlife Trail Camera with No Glow Night Vision 0.3S Trigger Motion Activated 20MP 1296P IP65 Waterproof for Hunting & home security | DL2Q
It comes with:
- x2 DL2Q Winter Forest Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
1 year warrantyThe quality of our products is not proven. Our service does not stop with the purchase of our product and we offer a 1 year warranty and first class service. When you purchase our product, you are covered by a limited warranty. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty on the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by the consumer such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by anyone other than our authorized technicians.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your camera, please contact us. Repair is at our discretion during the warranty period, we will repair your camera or replace it with the same or a comparable model free of charge.
This guarantee only applies to private individuals who have purchased our products from us or from an authorised dealer. A purchase receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty is valid for the remaining part of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends only to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal conditions of use. It does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. If you need to return a product under this warranty, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you: email@example.com.